Expanding professional capabilities by developing dialogical skills
Come and enjoy 5 summer days in Brno with Jaakko Seikkula, Ivana Markova, Matthias Ochs, Lucie Hornová and Pavel Nepustil.
Enjoy sharing and networking in a small group
The Summer School On Dialogical Practices:
- is foremost an experiential event of exchanging theory and practice concerning dialogism, involving expertise and creativity of all participants, in a nice learning and party environment in Brno
- has until now a 9 years, once a year tradition, started in 2009 in Leuven/Belgium and moved in 2016 to Brno/Czech Republic,
- in the fields of medicine, psychotherapy, pedagogics, social work, professional networks and greater societal issues
- in an European and International context.
The Brno Summer School is a brilliant place for learning, discussing, creating and heaving fun together!
The dialogical approach is an innovative format:
- that is rooted in the belief that dialogue as an embodied, joint action is a basic characteristic of human life.
- that stems from systemic and humanistic approaches in therapy.
- that appreciates diverse socio-cultural contexts.
- that has proven it´s efficacy in empirical studies, especially undertaken by Jaakko Seikkula.
Join us if you are…
Where to stay in Brno?
Please, let us know if you want to help with finding accommodation in Brno. We can arrange or give tips for different types of accommodation for you. You can sleep even in the premises of the summer school on couchettes (2-3 EUR per night) or in a house of some of our friends or in a nice hotels in Brno. For more information contact Pavel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested? Come and join us!Register now
The deadline for applications is June 30, 2018. Use the registration form below.
Contact our coordinators if you have any questions